Sunday, May 12, 2024
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD?
THIS HAPPENS WHEN I PUT MY TRUST IN GOD….. (PSALM 25)
When I put my trust in God, many things happen:
1. He doesn’t put me to shame
2. He will instruct me, the sinner, in His ways
3. He guides me if I’m humble to receive his guidance.
4. He will teach me
5. He forgives me
6. I’ll spend my days in prosperity
7. He makes His covenant (promises) known to me
8. He releases my feet from snares
9. He confides in me
10. Integrity and uprightness protect me
Why does He do these things?
1. Because He’s loving and faithful
2. He does it for the sake of His name.
God did this for His people and if you are His person , He will do it for you too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Taught Us To Cry (and why I cried at 1:15 and 2:45am)
Who Taught Us To Cry? And why I cried at 1:15 am and 2:45 am I was thinking about all the emotions we have. Did anyone teach us thos...
-
Who’s Giving Up Bread? NOT ME! (dedicated to my mom, 1939-November 2025) How much bread do you eat in a given week? What is your fav...
-
Depression Showed Me THE WAY Depression. Have you met anyone who has not suffered depression to some degree or another? I learned ...
-
Cancer Diagnosis Turned Nancy more Holistic, not Ballistic: Information for Episode 34 JesusRx Prescription for Life Podcast. https://J...
No comments:
Post a Comment